Neptune Beta has Launched! – Triton Tuesday 11/27/2018
Welcome to this week’s Triton Tuesday, where the Triton Team provides development updates to our Crypto and Streaming communities. Here’s what happened this week:
- Neptune Beta
- Swap Completed
- New Website
Project Triton has officially released Neptune Beta. We currently have 12 beta testers and have about 8 open slots for the beta. If you are interested in testing, please email Thomas: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Neptune Beta will consist of four phases:
– Phase 1: 10–20 Beta Testers.
– Phase 2: 21–40 Beta Testers
– Phase 3: 41–75 Beta Testers
– Phase 4: 76+ Beta Testers
The goal of each phase is to improve usability and to test that all features of Neptune are fully functional before the full release.
With our previous chain splitting problem, we have decided to do a complete swap from TRIT to XTRI. Triton investors had to either submit a form or message Krakn on discord to get their coins swapped. As of 10/27/2018, we have completed our swap. If for any reason you have not received your coins, please contact Harrison (Krakn) on the Triton discord.
New Website Update
Our new website is finally finished! Here are the changes you will notice:
- xtri.network is now the #1 result for “Project Triton” on google search
- The website has an entirely new layout
- You can visit the Neptune Donations page by clicking on the blue button on the top right
- We now have a blog on our website to help grow Triton
- There is now an email Newsletter which we highly encourage you to sign up to get notifications about every Triton Tuesday
— Triton Team