Project Triton is Giving Away 350K XTRI ($2000)
Welcome to this week’s Triton Tuesday, where the Triton Team provides development updates to our Crypto and Streaming communities. Here’s what happened this week:
- XTRI Giveaway
- Neptune Beta Update
- Triton Merch
350K XTRI Giveaway!
The Triton Team is excited to announce that we are doing a Christmas giveaway to celebrate our release of the Neptune Beta. We will be holding a series of contest and giveaways throughout the entire winter season to help give back to our community. Thomas will be working on creating multiple contests that will allow both our streamer and crypto communities to participate and win up to 350K XTRI!
Some of these contest will include:
- Top clips from a live stream
- Most referrals for Neptune
- Most Project Triton giveaway entries (will be defined with an official announcement on our twitter page)
We would also really appreciate a like and retweet on our twitter announcement that we are giving away 350K XTRI. We want everyone to have a chance at winning!
Neptune Beta Update
Neptune Beta 12 streamers testing out its functionality for phase one of the beta. Currently, Krakn is working on finishing up the Admin Panel for Neptune so that we can properly manage and troubleshoot problems with Neptune. We will then be sending out our beta testers codes to activate their Neptune accounts. After this, they will be able to accept XTRI through the Neptune Donation Platform.
Project Triton has officially released Neptune Beta. We currently have 12 beta testers and have about 8 open slots for the beta. If you are interested in testing, please email Thomas: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Neptune Beta will consist of four phases:
- Phase 1: 10–20 Beta Testers.
- Phase 2: 21–40 Beta Testers
- Phase 3: 41–75 Beta Testers
- Phase 4: 76+ Beta Testers
The goal of each phase is to improve usability and to test that all features of Neptune are fully functional before the full release.
With our previous chain splitting problem, we have decided to do a complete swap from TRIT to XTRI. Triton investors had to either submit a form or message Krakn on discord to get their coins swapped. As of 10/27/2018, we have completed our swap. If for any reason you have not received your coins, please contact Harrison (Krakn) on the Triton discord.
New Website Update
Our new website is finally finished! Here are the changes you will notice:
- xtri.network is now the #1 result for “Project Triton” on google search
- The website has an entirely new layout
- You can visit the Neptune Donations page by clicking on the blue button on the top right
- We now have a blog on our website to help grow Triton
- We have added a merch store for branding Project Triton
Want to send us an email? Filling out this form is the easiest way to do so!
— Triton Team